The Rumors are True October 26, 2021 21:49
The rumors are true, we have been hard at work on ReelSteady 2.0, and listening RS users to bring some much needed updates.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Brand new user interface. ReelSteady 2.0 is now fully integrated into the GoPro Player desktop app for unmatched usability and performance.
- Support for all GoPro shooting modes including videos with HyperSmooth on.
- Real time playback. View the full-quality stabilized motion as soon as your video loads.
- Batch rendering. Export all your stabilized videos in one go.
- Advanced encoding options. Fine control over professional export formats.
- Aspect ratio options. Output in a variety of popular formats including 16:9, 4:3, 1:1, and more.
- Saving of settings and preferences. Auto-apply your go-to stabilization settings to every video you open.
- Adjustable lens correction. Choose exactly how much fisheye you want in your final output.
- Fully optimized for Apple Silicon (M1, M1 Pro/Max)
We are very excited to get this into your hands as soon as possible. We are currently working on a plan to open this to a private beta in December.
Here's a video showing what ReelSteady looks like when applied on top of a HyperSmooth-d video: